OUR NETWORK AND SCREENING PLAN
MOTHERLOAD is in the final phase of post-production; we will be submitting to film festivals in fall 2018, aiming to premier in early 2019. After that, we will launch our community screening program.
Our growing MOTHERLOAD network already includes:
· More than 100 confirmed screening partners across North America, Europe, and Australia
· Promotion by People for Bikes, an advocacy organization with 1.27 million members
· A “Letter of Intent to Screen” from KQED, the PBS affiliate station in San Francisco
· An active Facebook community with over 4000 members
We are forming additional partnerships with parenting, sustainability, and bicycle organizations. Our community screening package will include discussion questions, suggestions for taking further action, and templates for events that could be paired with the film. Please connect with us by emailing Producer Erica Tanamachi at email@example.com.
There are several ways to involve yourself with the MOTHERLOAD project:
Join our active Facebook group of over 4,000 cargo bike lovers!
- We are currently seeking Presenting and Supporting Sponsors—please email us if you or your business would like to have your name and logo in the film’s credits and on our marketing materials.
- BECOME A FRIEND of MOTHERLOAD with your name in the end credits with a donation of $500 or more ...
MAKE A DONATION of any amount to the MOTHERLOAD Completion Fund:
- SUBSCRIBE to the MOTHERLOAD Newsletter to keep up-to-date on our news: