OUR SCREENING PLAN
Following a standing ovation for a MOTHERLOAD preview at the League of American Bicyclists’ National Summit, the film made its official world premiere in May 2019 at the Doclands Film festival in Mill Valley, CA. Upcoming screenings include:
Chicago, IL - Saturday, September 7th, time TBA. Produced by and a Fundraiser for Chicago Family Biking.
Damariscotta, ME - Lincoln Theater, Monday, September 9th. Details TBA
Cambridge, England, UK - Cambridge Festival of Cycling, September. Details TBA
Fairfax, CA - Town of Fairfax Bike In Movie Night at Ball field, September. Details TBA
West Hartford, CT - Bike Walk CT, October. Details TBA
Copenhagen, Denmark - Climate40 Mayoral Summit, October. Details TBA
• Madison, WI - The Cargo Bike Shop
• Brattleboro, Burlington, Middlebury and Montpelier, VT - VBike and Dave Cohen
• Fergus Falls, MN - Pedal Fergus Falls
• Seattle, WA - Comms for Seattle Greenway
• Denver, CO - Bike Shop Girl Family Cyclery
• Carrboro, NC - Carrboro Bicycle Coalition
• Tuscan, AZ — Living Streets Alliance
• Austin, TX — Bike ATX
• San Carlos, CA — Safe Routes to Schools & San Carlos Parks & Recreation
• Raleigh, NC — Bicycle and Pedestrian Commissioner for the City of Raleigh
• Bend, OR — Cycling Without Age/Bend Electric Bikes
• Bloomington, IN — Fall Family Bike Fest
• Jackson WY — Friends of Pathways
• Berkeley CA — Cargo Bike Party
• Fairfax, Ca — Bike In Movie Night on Ballfield, Town of Fairfax
• Boulder, CO — Community Cycles
• Omaha, NE — Mode Shift Omaha
• Eugene, OR — LiveMove
• Vancouver, BC — Rio Theater
• Japan — James Szypula and Japanese Cycling Embassy
• Prague — Sustainable Mobility Film Festival
• Oslo, Norway — Norwegian Cyclist's Accociation (NCA)
• Yate, United Kingdom — Really Useful Bikes
• Bendigo, Australia — Bike Bendigo
• Bergen, Tonsberg, and Trondheim, Norway —Trondheim Sykkelfilmfestival
• Adelaide, Australia — Bicycle Institute of SA, Australian Walking & Cycling Conference
Several upcoming festival screenings will be announced soon.
Community-hosted screenings of MOTHERLOAD are being planned now all over the world… plan yours!
Our growing MOTHERLOAD network
· More than 150 confirmed screening partners across North America, Europe, and Australia
· Promotion by People for Bikes, an advocacy organization with 1.27 million members
· A “Letter of Intent to Screen” from KQED, the PBS affiliate station in San Francisco
· An active Facebook community with over 4000 members
We are forming partnerships with parenting, sustainability, and bicycle organizations. Our community screening package includes discussion questions, calls to action, and templates for events that could be paired with the film. Please contact Producer of Marketing and Distribution Liz MacGregor at email@example.com for more information.
There are so many ways to involve yourself with the MOTHERLOAD project:
HOST a community screening of MOTHERLOAD
Join our active Facebook group of over 4,000 cargo bike lovers!
We are seeking another Executive Producer and/or Sponsorship to help fund the distribution of the film—please email us if you or your business would like to have your name/logo in our credits and marketing materials.
MAKE A DONATION of any amount to the MOTHERLOAD Completion Fund:
SUBSCRIBE to the MOTHERLOAD Newsletter to keep up-to-date on our news: